An Update from us on COVID-19
AS OF SATURDAY, MAY 30TH:
OUR SHOWROOM AND ALL DEPARTMENTS ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN!
We kindly ask that you wear a mask while inside, and we will continue to practice social distancing and sanitizing.
We look forward to serving you in person again!
Due to the recent COVID-19 epidemic, we will remain open by appointment only scheduling. Our showroom is accessible virtually through the new and used motorcycles found on this website. We are able to process credit submission and setup remote delivery of motorcycles. Our service department is accessible via curbside pickup and drop off. We encourage all customers to make an appointment below:
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- The safety of everyone is our number one priority. We will continue to monitor the situation and will implement changes as necessary. We recognize the seriousness of the virus and are taking precautions to protect you. Dedicated staff members are cleaning the many surfaces of our store multiple times a day and hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- Delivery and Curbside Pickup options: If you are practicing social distancing, but can't live without your Harley-Davidson products, please free to call ahead and arrange for curbside pickup for parts, accessories and merchandise.
- Motorcycle Sales: You can now purchase any new or pre-owned motorcycle from our inventory without leaving the comfort of your home or schedule a private in store showing!
- Select the bike of your dreams from our online inventory
- Complete an online credit application
- Contact our Sales Manager, Billy Long, via phone or email to discuss further: email@example.com or (877) 930-3737.
- If contacting by phone, please leave a message and we will return your call in a timely manner.
- Deals will be discussed and then approved by management.
- Sales department can also schedule private showings and appointments to purchase your motorcycle in store as well. This can all be arranged with no need to visit the showroom or leave the safety of your home.
We are all in this together: We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies.
For more information about COVD-19 and what you can do to keep healthy and safe, visit the Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov or your local health department's website.